** These Pumpkin Cookies from Beachbody look delish! I am out of pumpkin, but will be making these after going grocery shopping tomorrow. They only have just 51 calories each!
Total Time: 22 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 12 min.
Yield: 9 servings, 2 cookies each
Nonstick cooking spray
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ tsp. sea salt
1¼ cups pumpkin puree
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup raisins (or unsweetened dried cranberries)
¼ cup chopped raw pecans
1. Preheat oven for 350° F.
2. Lightly coat baking sheet with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine oats, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
4. Add pumpkin, maple syrup, raisins, and pecans; mix well.
5. Drop by rounded Tbsp. onto prepared baking sheet; flatten cookies with a spatula.
6. Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until firm.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Fat: 3 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 67 mg
Carbohydrate: 18 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 9 g
Protein: 2 g