Recipe: Pirate Pumpkin Grog Shakeology®
(Makes 1 serving)
Avast, me hearties! You moms and dads have been dealin’ with your scurvy crew of kiddos all Halloween long with nary a concern for yerselves! You, too, deserve a share of the treasure, but if nutrient-poor spoils like candy and booze make ya want to walk the plank, fill your tankard with this saucy, high-fiber concoction suited for captains and kings alike. It’ll put some pep in your step and help you look eyepatch-popping hot in the sexy pirate costume that you saved for after the kids are tucked into their hammocks.
• 3/4 cup water
• 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
• 1-1/2 tsp. pure rum extract
• 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
• 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
• 1/2 to 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
• 1 cup ice
1. Place water, almond milk, rum extract, Shakeology, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
2. Serve immediately.