10 Snacks for a Sweet Tooth!
Craving something sweet?! Choose one of these low cal sweet alternatives to
satisfy that craving if need be!!
1. 2 Fig Newtons (110 calories)
2. 1/2 cup Total cereal with 1/2 cup nonfat milk and 10 raspberries (125 calories)
3. 1/2 cup sliced strawberries with 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt (100 calories)
4. Fozen fruit bar (110 calories- check label)
5. Baked apple: Core mediam apple; mix 1/4 cup cooked brown rice with cinnamon
and 1 tablespoon raisins and stuff into the center of the apple.
Bake @ 350 degrees until tender (150 calories)
6. Lindt chocolate ball (70 calories)
7. Fudgsicle (100 calories)
8. 1/2 cup sorbet made with real fruit (look for brands with 100 calories per 1/2 cup)
9. Whaguru Chew (150 calories-available @ natural food stores)
10. 1/2 cup pudding, low-fat (100 calories)
OR!! Have a Shakeology Shake (150 cals, filling, satisfying and energizing!
See the recipes under my Shakeology tab :-)
Order Shakeology @:
Let me motivate you to become a healthier and happier you!!!! I will be your free coach and help you get motivated to make that positive change in your life and stay motivated to improve your lifestyle and health immensely 🙂 Email me for details: TinaFitnessCoach@gmail.com I can’t wait to help you!!!!